Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Something blue

Anyone who knows me knows that I love shoes. So when it came time to choose my "something blue" for the wedding, it only made sense that it was blue satin pumps.

Adding a fun accessory in as your something blue is a great idea and a nice personal touch, I think. For me personally, I think it's much more fun the the boring old blue garter or blue toenail polish that no one really sees. Here's some inspiration for your "something blue."

Blue shoes












Dyeable satin blue shoes







Blue with bling











Gorgeous ring






{Source: www.fayculleninc.com}





Blue sash





{Source:www.shopofdresses.com}







Adorable hairpiece










Blue earrings



{Source:www.whitelaceweddings.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment