Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Monday, March 14, 2011

Real weddings: beautiful Mexican destination wedding

Super-talented Shelley Weber from As I See It Photography in Calgary was kind enough to share these photos of a recent wedding her and her husband shot in Mexican. The pictures are truly breathtaking and the details that the bride and groom incorporated are stunningly elegant. Thanks for sharing these with us, Shelley!

{All photos courtesty of As I See It Photography}









I really wish I could be here right now!




I'll take all of them, please!


Super cool view from the top


Beautiful sunset reception







Love, love, LOVE the paper lanterns and beach reception set up







Such a cool perspective!




The finishing touch...fireworks on the beach


Thanks for sharing these with us, Shelley!

No comments:

Post a Comment