Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Photo Friday - Behind the door

This is one of my favourite wedding photos I think I've come across so far. As some of you may know if you follow my Facebook page, I have been talking about my obsession with Pinterest this week and all the wonderful wedding inspiration brides can find on there. The photo today is from the author of the Peanut Butter Fingers blog. This was an actual photo of the author and her husband on their wedding day:


Photo from www.pbfingers.com. Sorry, I don't have the photographers name - otherwise I would give credit.

Isn't it just such an adorable picture? The phrase "pictures say a thousand words" definitely applies here. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment