Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What I've been up to...

Well, the busy part of the 2011 wedding season is now over, but I'm already gearing up for 2012 weddings. This month, I've been working on save-the-dates for a sweet couple I met last February at a wedding show. Amanda and Cory are high school sweethearts, and after nine years of dating, they've decided it's time to tie the knot. They both have one vision for their invitations: simple, classy and elegant. Their colour palette is eggplant, black, silver and white - a truly sophisticated combo. I had a lot of fun coming up with different concepts for their save-the-dates, and here's what they've chosen to go with:



Thanks, Amanda and Cory, for letting me be part of your special day. I am looking forward to working on the concepts for the wedding invitations and table numbers soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment