Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Monday, April 23, 2012

Erin & Donovan's DIY yellow and turquoise stationery suite

Glass Slipper Designs recently announced a new DIY invitation option for those couples who are looking to save a little bit of money on their invitation suites while still getting the "custom" look of wedding invitations. Erin and Donovan approached me about this option, and I was happy to create a custom design and step-by-step instructions for them so they could create their ideal wedding stationery suite. 


I loved their wedding colour combination - turquoise and yellow. The colours really pop, and because they are getting married at the Calgary Zoo, we decided to go ahead with some funky floral images for their stationery. I created a custom gatefold invitation design for them, accommodation insert, response card, table numbers and a program design.


Erin and Donovan were really happy with the design I came up with, and they were a joy to work with! I wish them all the best for the wedding and a happy marriage. If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about my custom DIY option, contact me at glassslipperdesignscalgary@gmail.com or view the DIY option brochure on my website.


Inside of Erin and Donovan's DIY invitation. Design created by Glass Slipper Designs.



Inside of Erin and Donovan's DIY invitation and the response card and accommodation insert. Design created by Glass Slipper Designs.




Front of Erin and Donovan's DIY invitation. Design created by Glass Slipper Designs.



Erin and Donovan's full DIY stationery suite - invitation, inserts, table number and program. Design created by Glass Slipper Designs.








No comments:

Post a Comment