Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tiffany and Co. Little Black Dress and Pearls Bridal Shower

I've noticed a huge trend towards throwing a Tiffany and Co. little black dress and pearls bridal shower/bachelorette party. This printable invitation pictured here has been one of my hottest sellers in my Etsy shop lately. I just love the idea of having all the guests dress up in their favourite LBD and sporting their pearls - it adds so much class and sophistication for a special occasion, like the bride-to-be's upcoming nuptials. Here's some other inspiration from my Tiffany and Co. Pinterest board to help you put together a classy Tiffany and Co. bridal shower or bachelorette-themed party:


Follow Glass Slipper Designs/Pretty In Ink Stamping's board Tiffany and Co on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment