Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sneak peek: Laura and Chad

For the past few months, I have been working EXTREMELY hard on Laura and Chad's invitations for their ranch-style wedding in August. There are a lot of details on these invitations, and I think they're one of my favourite invitations yet! Here's a teaser of the invitations...I am dropping them off to Laura and Chad tonight and will post pictures of the actual invite and response card in a few weeks once their guests have received their invitations.

The response card



During the assembly process


All bundled up

 Ready to be delivered


Thanks for stopping by the blog! Check back in a few weeks when I'll post photos of the actual invitation suite.







1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them. They look lovely all boxes up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete