Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blingin' birthday card

A break from wedding posts today! My neighbour asked me if I could make a birthday card for his wife, and I was more than happy to do so! My husband and I attended their wedding last September, so I knew that Laura had a thing for damask and red, black and white. So, I put together this birthday card with lots of bling, since her husband said she loved bling - in his words, "The more bling. the better." Here is what I created for her birthday card:



Image property of Glass Slipper Designs

It's hard to tell in the photo, but the Happy Birthday is heat embossed to give the stamped sentiment a raised, glossy look. I also outlined the white background with red ink around the edges, just to give it a bit more dimension.

Thanks for stopping by the blog! To view my other designs, visit the Glass Slipper Designs website.

No comments:

Post a Comment