Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

I don't know if you've had a chance to catch TLC's new series, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, but if you haven't, you should! The show follows groups of travellers as they celebrate their over-the-top weddings.

I can't even begin to describe the dresses that the brides and bridesmaids wear - in fact, the dresses are so extravagant that one of Britian's sole traveller bridal attire designers, Thelma Madine, won't ever disclose how much they pay for a wedding or bridesmaid dress designed by here.

I scoured the web for some photos of real-life gypsy weddings, and here are some of the ensembles I came across:

Source: Now magazine



Source: Tackyweddings.com



Source: channel4.com


 
Source: Thelma Madine 



Souce: Thelma Madine
 


No comments:

Post a Comment