Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Featured company: Pickle Lily Designs

I have a super talented company to share with you today! I stumbled across Pickle Lily Designs while I was helping a friend research potential bridesmaid gifts. Lily is the creative genius behind this company - she designs hand painted wine glasses for all occasions and specializes in hand painted glassware for the bridal party/wedddings. I had the opportunity to ask her some questions about her work and how her company came to be:


Q: Why did you decide to start Pickle Lily Design?


A: I have always been interested in decorative arts and have painted everything from murals to Christmas ornaments and everything in between. My new passion for painting bridal party wine and champagne glasses began when I discovered paint that actually sticks to glass and is dishwasher safe! I love working with brides and enjoy the fact that I can play a part in their special day!


Q: How long have you been in business?


A: Pickle Lily Design started 2 years ago


Q: What products do you specialize in?


A: I specialize in beautiful hand painted glassware for special occasions including weddings, birthdays, etc.


Q: Where can people go to find out more information and to purchase your designs?


A: I can be found at PickleLilyDesign.etsy.com or in Calgary, I can be reached at 403 236-1971


Image courtesy of Pickle Lily Designs


 Image courtesy of Pickle Lily Designs




Image courtesy of Pickle Lily Designs



Image courtesy of Pickle Lily Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment