Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Friday, March 7, 2014

Bride and Co. bridal shower and bachelorette invitations

You can tell spring is just around the corner because my sales for bridal shower invitations have been on the rise these past two months! It seems that Tiffany and Co. bridal shower and bachelorette party themes continue to be big for 2014.

Here is the best selling invitation from my Etsy store for the last couple of weeks. This can either be used as a bachelorette invitation or a bridal shower invitation. This is a digital Tiffany and Co. invitation - you send me the text and all you have to worry about it is submitting it for printing. Easy peasy so you can focus on other important things, dahling! You can order this invitation in my Etsy store (and if you need it for a bachelorette party instead, just leave me a note and I will change it).

Bride and Co. bridal shower invitation by Glass Slipper Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment