Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Monday, March 10, 2014

Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party

One of my little guy's favourite books at the moment is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. And after seeing some very cute hungry caterpillar ideas on Pinterest, I decided it's time to add some Hungry Caterpillar birthday invitations to my Etsy store. These invitations both measure 5 by 7 inches - you simply send me the party details, I put them in and send you the invitation that you can print at home, take to a copy centre like Staples for printing or email out. I'm really happy with these two versions:

Very Hungry Caterpillar printable invitation by Glass Slipper Designs








Very Hungry Caterpillar printable invitation by Glass Slipper Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment