Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas around the world

So I have a fun work-related project that requires me to stamp away. How fun is that? We have a bulletin board at work where each department is assigned a month to decorate it, and our department was chosen for December. We each decided on a "theme" to do, so I chose "Christmas around the world." Here's what I created for the first week. I'll apologize in advance for the bad photo quality - I had to take the photo on my Blackberry. I'll try to get a better one to post:



Our display is awesome, so I promise I'll take a picture and post!


1 comment:

  1. That is SO cool! I really hope you are enjoying your new job! I want to incorporate stamping into my job....

    ReplyDelete