Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My favourite Christmas songs

I'm taking a departure from wedding-related posts today and thought I would post a "seasonal" blog post instead. With only 10 days to go until Christmas, I thought I would share my top 10 Christmas songs with you.

10) Mary Did You Know by Natalie Cole

9) Mary's Boy Child - Boney M.

8) Happy Xmas (War is Over) - Celine Dion

7) What Child is This - Josh Groban

6) God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Glee cast

5) Sending You a Little Christmas - Jim Brickman and Kristy Starling

4) My Grown Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson

3) Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill

2) O Holy Night - Christina Aguilera

1) All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment