Glass Slipper Designs on the WeddingLovely Vendor Guide

Friday, December 10, 2010

Tealight table decoration or wedding favour idea

Happy Friday!!!!

I created these tealights today for fun. You could use these either on your table as part of your lighting decor, or you could use them as wedding favours for your guests. I stamped the images from stamps in my collection, so the best part is, all of your wedding stationery could match the images on the tealights if you wanted. I also have another idea up my sleeves, but I will save that for another day.

Hope you enjoy these and have a great weekend!






{images and design by Glass Slipper Designs}


2 comments:

  1. Such a smart cookie you are! I really like the heart ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea - great for wedding favours!!

    ReplyDelete